ConnectedWorld.jpg

Optimize outcomes with

Intelligent Project Control

TM

The first and only work management system with AI risk-remediation tools to automate the accuracy of your work.

Get a quick tour of the suite of Intelligent Project Control AI-powered tools.

Find, flag, and fix potential setbacks so you can deliver quality on time, every time.

Moovila uses automation and AI-powered tools to remove obstacles and ensure projects cross the finish line as scheduled.

mPIX Risk Scoring

Automatically score projects for an at-a-glance indication of success. Built by credit industry veterans and data science advisors, mPIX is an objective measure of project risk.

Project Debugger

Get proactive alerts to structural flaws and other preventable risk factors, with insights and instruction for remediation throughout the life of the project. 

Carmen, AI Assistant

Validate work plans and isolate risk factors to eliminate red flags with an AI-powered project management assistant.

Manage projects with less overhead, and more overachieving.

Accuracy

Moovila helps you find and fix the problems in your project plans. Our Critical Path Engine analyzes projects for risk factors that didn’t exist when Gantt charts were invented (over 100 years ago), and surfaces them in a way that spreadsheets simply can’t. That means you can be confident that green means green, yellow means yellow, and red means red.

Automation

Moovila’s AI-engine continuously analyzes your projects and alerts you to risks, eliminating the need for a team of analysts working around the clock to monitor every delay, dependency, and update across your entire project portfolio. All, without error or taking a vacation.

Accountability

Don’t just assign work, create agreements that require acceptance. Moovila helps ensure that the people doing the work acknowledge assignments and agree to do them. Did you know that 82% of managers* don’t feel like they have the ability to hold others accountable? See what the other 18% feel like.

*Partners In Leadership: Workplace Accountability Study

Interested in learning more?

Product 

Moovila Technology

Intelligent Project Control

Critical Path Engine

Integrations

  • Facebook - White Circle
  • LinkedIn - White Circle
  • Twitter - White Circle
  • YouTube - White Circle

Copyright © 2021 Moovila Inc. All rights reserved.